tirsdag 29. juni 2010

Victor Bezrukov































I was born in Soviet Russia, more special Ukraina and was moved with my parents in age 1 year to another country Kazachstan - south Russia. I leave Kazahstan in age 28 to Israel. So i still here in Israel.
 Parent of two children, Security Information and IT is my one only job from year 1995.
In 2005 i started to shot with old digi cam and and felt something that is just that what I lack that would express itself.
 So today i use for my shots by Canon 40D, holga 120GN and Pentax Spotmatics analog cams.
I can't to say what style in photography i prefer , i still looking for it and think that it's endless process :-)
The greatest part in photography process for me is to look through viewfinder of my cam.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful photos! The photo of the girl with the bright eyes is magic!

    SvarSlett
  2. love Victors work .. his portraits are so stong.

    SvarSlett
  3. Nice, very good! I like it!
    Regarts

    SvarSlett