onsdag 6. januar 2010

Something Blue, Something New





He allegedly fell for me
through an open window
Cracked his chest open
to reveal his heart
still skeptic of my intentions
he made me swear
that I would always be there
I will always be here








I climbed upon his shoulders
And laughed until I cried
The view and I collide
To see this through his eyes
We never looked so pretty
Never seemed so real
I let go of myself now
And tell him how I feel

Cause im in love again, again
And you may call me tomorrow my friend, yes
You may kiss me again and again
i ll hold on tight







So I let go of myself now
And tell him how I feel
Cause i'm in love again, again
And you may call me tomorrow my friend, yes
You may kiss me again and again
i'll hold on tight



Fotograf: Guro Zahir Storskjær

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar